The Cash app is known as the famous and best money transferring application. The process of using the Cash app is so simplified that even a new user can use it smoothly. This app is best recommended for sending a small amount of money within the country. The Cash app gives you the freedom to send as well as refund the money on it. You can also cancel the transaction on the Cash app before the receiver approves to receive the amount. There is more than 2 million Cash app user in the world. The Cash app is highly secure to use and the transaction done on it is only visible to the user.
Sometimes customers create an account and forgot the password of that account. If they would need a Cash app account in the future then they will again create a new one. But customers should know the fact that you can access an old Cash app account easily by following some easy steps.
How to access an old Cash app account?
Once you create ana account on the Cash app then your data will be automatically stored in the Cash app database. If you are unable to access your account or access your account then contacting the support team is the best possible option. Apart from this, you can follow these easy steps to access your old account.
- First, you have to create a new account on the Cash app using the same information that you have used earlier in your old account.
- Then you have to enable your Cashcard on a new account by providing the required information such as your Full Name, Social Security Number, and date of birth.
- Once the Cash card enables in the Cash app then you have to link your bank account and the debit card that was previously connected to the old Cash app account.
- Once the bank account information has been updated in the application then you have to go on the Cash support option in the Cash App Application.
- There you have to select the “Can’t Access Old Account” option and enter the old email id that was registered in your previous account and click on submit option.
- Once the request has been submitted you will receive an email from the Cash app support team asking to verify your details of the old account.
Once you will verify the information, they will merge you both accounts. Now you can either link a new bank account if you haven’t linked it or you can also continue with the old back account details that were previously linked with the account. Now you can access your old Cash app account without any hassle.